JKA roleplay server

I'm thinking of starting a RP server similiar to ::JEDI:: but I'm not sure what module to use. I was thinking Lugormod with some RP plugins that allow /me and /do. Reason I'm thinking Lugormod is because you can easily edit and update maps without players having to redownload them. It also has an account system that can be updated by admins when a character progresses.

I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions as to what mod to use.

I also want to guage how many people would be interested in it. Would anyone here be interested in playing on it?

Thanks.

It doesn't exist yet. It's an idea. A dedicated server is like 10 dollars for 32 player slots. I just need to know the best module for RPing. The JEDI downloads are pretty sweet but like you said, not everyone wants to download stuff. That's why I'm thinking Lugormod. Because players don't have to download anything.

It doesn't exist yet. It's an idea. A dedicated server is like 10 dollars for 32 player slots. I just need to know the best module for RPing. The JEDI downloads are pretty sweet but like you said, not everyone wants to download stuff. That's why I'm thinking Lugormod. Because players don't have to download anything.

who is your host? I mean the person hosting the dedicated server whoever your paying to host it i mean. @@Sean Solo

I like ::JEDI:: but the more competition the better, those looking for clans/communities should always have a choice on where to go. As I often say, nobody wants a Google-like clan/community structure so I'm hopeful ::JEDI:: will perhaps even help you get off the ground if you ask them.

Don't be put off by others being bigger than you at first :), make something that is different and unique. Good luck with your project!

Ory'Hara, Onysfx and Omicron like this

I haven't bought the server yet. I'm thinking about bluefangsolutions or markmods.

I'm active duty military and I'm leaving tomorrow to go home for Christmas. I'll probably look into it more once I arrive and can relax. Right now I'm finishing up my job training and getting ready to leave. When I get back I'll only have 3 weeks left until I get sent to my permanent duty station. I'm online evenings, nights, and weekends and will be online randomly these next 12 days due to leave.

s34n.s0lo@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...