Arrevanous VII V2 - AngelModder

Arrevanous...hmmm I seem to remember the original.  Did it have a rainbow?

Where do all you mappers get your nice tree models?

Those trees are actually brush built, and they will being altered before the final release. I have 12 different varieties of branches to add variety to each tree once I get around to it. 

Arrevanous 7  can be found on jk2files... it was often mistook as another "Arevass" location however, the resemblance came strongly from working and learning some tricks back in the day from Darth Norman. In this version I sought to give it its own identity.

Those trees are actually brush built, and they will being altered before the final release. I have 12 different varieties of branches to add variety to each tree once I get around to it. 

Arrevanous 7  can be found on jk2files... it was often mistook as another "Arevass" location however, the resemblance came strongly from working and learning some tricks back in the day from Darth Norman. In this version I sought to give it its own identity.

Feel free to upload your other mods here.

Excuse my ignorance, but uhm what is rend2?

Pretty much as soon as the full JKA source code was made available, a few of us started working on a more polished version of the jasp/jamp files. This also led to us starting a port of the rend2 renderer used in ioq3 - in short it's a drop-in replacement for the standard JKA renderer which provides a few techniques you'd expect of a modern graphics engine like normal maps, HDR lighting, depth of field etc. We have a WIP thread over in the OpenJK forum: http://jkhub.org/topic/2804-rd-rend2/?p=40366

DT. and Omicron like this

Pretty much as soon as the full JKA source code was made available, a few of us started working on a more polished version of the jasp/jamp files. This also led to us starting a port of the rend2 renderer used in ioq3 - in short it's a drop-in replacement for the standard JKA renderer which provides a few techniques you'd expect of a modern graphics engine like normal maps, HDR lighting, depth of field etc. We have a WIP thread over in the OpenJK forum: http://jkhub.org/topic/2804-rd-rend2/?p=40366

I think this is VERY awesome, id love to apply this to my map!