Shadow Collective

Interesting idea.

The mandalorian logo doesn't look straight. I think the center red shape would look better twice as big, but that might just be me. It looks like theres a black duplicate behind the top red triangle that's peaking out on the right side of it. Not sure if that was intentional or not.

Overall, cool design.

• 2 weeks later...

All circles should have one center. Perhaps, the Sith Empire logo should be larger, covering entirely the black circle. And inside this red circle of the Sith Empire - the mandalorian logo should be placed.

That is, if some fan would like to use screenprinting this SC logo on his/her t-shirt with one paint color. In the given case it's impossible to make an invert picture.

I have to remind, that mandalorians were not a part of the Shadow Collective - officially... Otherwise the people of Mandalor would rally against them. Yes, Maul was in league with them. But Shadow Collective was supposed to be a crime union, so mandalorian logo is out of place there. =) Nice try anyways.

Thanks but, the Sith Empire logo isn't to have any involvement--only the Sith Emblem which represents the Sith Order that Maul and Savage Opress follow. The Mandalorian logo is there as representation of how the Mandalorians were allied with Maul's cause at one point, no matter how brief. In addition, the surrounding logo is that of the Black Sun, representing crime.