Some suggestions for Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast

Once the source code for Jedi academy and Jedi Oustcast has been made public, I have some suggestions for a mod of JA and JO, mainly for single player:

1. A lightshield carried in the arm opposite to the lightsaber, present in the majority of Force users and rising press the right mouse button, you would protect front impact of any projectile.

2. The shield would psychokinesis, auto-regenerative and it would be present in all Force users.

3. A lightwhip both the player and some enemies.

4. A grapple hook both the player and some enemies.

5. Make the most of the gunners with heavy weapons, but only Force users would be challenging for the player, because I think that in general the Force users have to be more powerful than non-Force users.

What do you think?

1. A lightshield carried in the arm opposite to the lightsaber, present in the majority of Force users and rising press the right mouse button, you would protect front impact of any projectile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, for that is sufficient make a special claw saber in a bolttowristh with special shader and an highest parrybonus and lockbonus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The shield would psychokinesis, auto-regenerative and it would be present in all Force users.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I not known if is possible to make an autoregenerative saber, but for psychokinesis, what yu mean? is throwable like a saber?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. A lightwhip both the player and some enemies.

explain better, please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. A grapple hook boththe player and some enemies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a grapple hook for SP shoul be a good idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Make the most of the gunners with heavy weapons, but only Force users would be challenging for the player, because I think that in general the Force users have to be more powerful than non-Force users.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the shooter ignore the player, why they exist to do? O.o The heavy weapons are easily possibles.

Look, need to alterate the source just for the grapple hook, but for the other, is simply modding. i not understand the autorecharge shield, yuj mean an arm shield with a bar of energy on HUD and self recharging of bar? Yes, it need really the coding.

Is a work of medium hard coding on the HUD codes files. is not much easy and need people with the competences.

Yu may ask some delucidation to @@eezstreet, @@ensiform, @Razor and other programmers.
Well, for that is sufficient make a special claw saber in a bolttowristh with special shader and an highest parrybonus and lockbonus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But this would handle as the two sabers. What I would like to attack with the saber with the left mouse button and defend with the shield with the right mouse button. Something like:

I not known if is possible to make an autoregenerative saber, but for psychokinesis, what yu mean? is throwable like a saber?

Players have shield in JA and JO, but that is the result of technology, however what I would justify making the shield was a psychokinetic field around the character. I propose two different shields: one is the lightshield, which would carry in one arm, it would impenetrable but only would protect you of frontal attacks if the shield is raised. The other is a shield around the character that would weaken with every impact but would be auto-regen.

explain better, please.

I meant this:

If the shooter ignore the player, why they exist to do? 

The gunners not ignore the player, they just would not be too dangerous even with heavy weapons.

with open JK possible to set the damage weapon with dmg, altdmg, splashdamage and altsplashdamage in weapons.dat.

Make the lightwhip is hard.  need to animate the model, is very hard and need to encode a new kind of lighjt saber that support that0's animation. :\

The shield regeneration also, need to be coded.

For shield  and saber on left is not a problem, i have a character in my mod that use a mace in right hand and a sword in the left hand, need only the same mechanism. is a thing that can be done by NPC file and playermodel cheat. :)