Hirman's Assajj Ventress problem

Hiya everybody
so I saw this mod here http://jkhub.org/files/file/755-hirmans-asajj-ventress/ and wanted to START the jedi academy game as Asajj, but when I tried to write this playermodel assajj_combat model_default model_default model_default, ( http://www.lucasforums.com/archive/index.php/t-115417.html this is what made me think of this code), it didn't work, and the stormtrooper came instead.

How do I make it so that I start the game with Asajj Ventress' model (the Assajj_Combat model to be precise), and to stay that way for the rest of the game without having rosh or kyle try to kill me?

Also, if someone finds a solution to this, do you think it can apply to Knights of the Force (yeah I know, I tried to download movie duels 2, but it always crashes :( )?

Thanks a bunch ;)

It's because that command doesn't use the NPC file. Just the model and skin files. This would be right code:

playermodel AssajjCW model_blue model_blue model_blue
The "combat" NPC uses the blue team skin file. That should also stop them from killing you.

YAAAAAAY! IT WORKS! THANKS A BUNCH!

(plus sorry, but i read "reply" instead of "report", so I send a report with the same message ^^', my bad...)

Circa likes this

A fun thing to do is make different config files with different character binds. For instance I have a 'Luke' config that has the arrow keys bound to four different Lukes. So I can press up and get Luke with a tunic, cape, and hood up. Down will be a tunic, cape, and hood down. Right is just tunic and left is RotJ outfit.

Adds some fun rp to the sp game.

Kualan and Circa like this