misc_security_panel leak

Followed a tutorial on how to lock and door and use a security key to open it. Works fine. The issue is that the misc_security_panel causes a leak but I get no red line going anywhere. This happens when I put the model in the wall so its flush, in a wall brush thicker than the model's box so it doesn't touch the void, or, just suspending in the air 30 some units from the door. 

Now, when that entity is taken out the map doesn't leak. When it is in, a leak is found. This doesn't affect anything in the game but I'm just wondering if this is a bug with this entity.

Besides using this entity, is there any other way to make a lockable door with a security key ?

Followed a tutorial on how to lock and door and use a security key to open it. Works fine. The issue is that the misc_security_panel causes a leak but I get no red line going anywhere. This happens when I put the model in the wall so its flush, in a wall brush thicker than the model's box so it doesn't touch the void, or, just suspending in the air 30 some units from the door. 

Now, when that entity is taken out the map doesn't leak. When it is in, a leak is found. This doesn't affect anything in the game but I'm just wondering if this is a bug with this entity.

Besides using this entity, is there any other way to make a lockable door with a security key ?

I had the same problem in past. simply go to the grid of gtk radiant and make it for 0.50 0.25 or 1 map unity instead of 8 of default.

because more detaied is the grid, more precise are the movement and position of brush and entities. :)

and so yu can move the entity until it touch the wall without penetrating or be suspended in front of it.  after you do, reset the grid to 8