JK3 Files now unable to download mods

We can reset it for you, though you should already be able to.

I actually changed the password to something I'd never remember on purpose so I couldn't log in. I lurk here from time to time and I saw that you guys actually had need of my JKFiles mirror so I made the new account to post the URL of it. You can actually delete this account if you want, I just wanted to remind you guys where my JKFiles mirror was.

I actually changed the password to something I'd never remember on purpose so I couldn't log in. I lurk here from time to time and I saw that you guys actually had need of my JKFiles mirror so I made the new account to post the URL of it. You can actually delete this account if you want, I just wanted to remind you guys where my JKFiles mirror was.

How come?

How come?

I just felt like I was neglecting a few real life responsibilities to check on these forums every day. I have a problem with self control so for me to overcome something like that I have to completely block it. I haven't been completely gone over the past view months, as I said before I occasionally lurk the forums to see what's cooking. I had that problem before on the Jedi Betrayal forums but I had blocked myself from accessing it and I haven't signed on for over a year (until a few days ago though because of the mod's birthday).

I just felt like I was neglecting a few real life responsibilities to check on these forums every day. I have a problem with self control so for me to overcome something like that I have to completely block it. I haven't been completely gone over the past view months, as I said before I occasionally lurk the forums to see what's cooking. I had that problem before on the Jedi Betrayal forums but I had blocked myself from accessing it and I haven't signed on for over a year (until a few days ago though because of the mod's birthday).

Bummer. I might merge your two accounts then. I could also suspend your account if you'd like, so you don't have to keep making new accounts to post. You can just ask me to unsuspend you.

Back on topic:

It seems GameFront downloads are working again. Just tested it.

I commend you.

JKG Developer

Bummer. I might merge your two accounts then. I could also suspend your account if you'd like, so you don't have to keep making new accounts to post. You can just ask me to unsuspend you.

Back on topic:

It seems GameFront downloads are working again. Just tested it.

Yeah do to this account whatever happened to Moondog's account, where he just completely disappeared. Not my regular Syko account, leave that alone. Just purge this one.