A little question about MD3 models

I never tryed that on gtk radiant, so i not know if is possible.

a md3 model of map object can be set as breakeble or animated with func_bobbing, func_rotable etcc etc? maybe also with scripting of ICARUS?

or is possible only for brushes converted in that mode with func_ functions?

.o i think of yes because in a kor1 map of JA jaden can push some statues of sith lord for open a ground door that lead to a crypt. 

if you ctrl + k (link) an md3 model to any entity, it will follow their paths. Func_door, func_rotate, etc. On func_breakables it will disappear with it. 

Cover the model with physics_clip, and make that clip brush(es) into the breakable and set appropriate chunk type.

WOW! thanks friend! you have not idea of how many things i can do with that! :D ... mmm so let me understand.

1 place misc_model

2: cover with physical brushes noclip

3: replace misc_model with misc_model_static.

4: convert the physic clip brushes into a func_door, rotate, bobbing, usable, blablabla. 

5: link the misc_model with control+k to the func entity. So, model follow entity movement! That's is great!

Thanks for explanation friend! :D Now i know how to make interactive the little hundred of magicals artefact and map object i am doing for the mod in these days with md3view. O.o

instead, if i wanna do a breakable md3 mdel, i place a misc_model_brekable md3 and i set the propers spawnflags as told eez! :)

well well, is not much complicated. Thanks :)

Now i learn one of the few things i not know about mapping. ^_^ ty!

if you ctrl + k (link) an md3 model to any entity, it will follow their paths. Func_door, func_rotate, etc. On func_breakables it will disappear with it. 

Cover the model with physics_clip, and make that clip brush(es) into the breakable and set appropriate chunk type.