About making a map ... 4 questions

1. I dont want to spawn on the map as a player but as npc (my npc that i created)

2. I want to start with three weapons : tusken rifle, a saber (i will add a gaffi staff as a saber) and a melee

3. I want to make an ally next to me but his death will mean a lose

And 4 question is about making a cinematics. How to make them? Is there any tutorial how to make it? (better video tutorial then written tut.)

1. You need to write a simple script that changes you're playermodel, or make a .cfg that devmaps and sets playermodel

2. Again, a script will be handy. Tusken rifle isn't a player usable weapon, as it has no UI or strings, but you could replace another weapon like the Bryar or something.

3. Use an npc_spawner with a death script that triggers mission failure

4. We have a couple ICARUS (scripting language) tutorials here, so take a peek. Not a whole lot on cinematics, I can help with the specific questions though.

All the things must be made with scripts? D:

Yes. I would suggest you downloading and installing the Jedi Academy SDK,which includes BehavEd (scripting tool)

But the problem is i dont know how to make scripts XD even a small single one....

We have a tutorial here on jkhub for that

as for the player model... i think it can be done by targeting the info_player_start entity to a target_scriptrunner to make it use this script:

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_PLAYERMODEL", "yourmodel" );

therfiles likes this

Ok i will add something new on this post when i will have any questions or i will send you a massage ! :D Many thanks Dude ! (I see that You are a scripter so You know what you doin XD)

You don't need to PM people with questions like this. This is the purpose of forums, to discuss things like this and it lets other people to join the conversation.