Any video editors out there?

Just wondering if there is any one who does any cool VFX stuff. I recently bought Final Cut Studio 2 (outdated, but much cheaper) and it's so awesome. What are you guys using, especially for more intense compositing work? I know after effects is the program of choice, but Motion is doing a great job, too.

Final Cut Pro X here. Was never big into effects until lately, but now I've been adding more and more to my stuff. Fun to mess with things, effects can give just a SLIGHT little polish and edge to what you're doing, or be crazy and unique too.

Circa likes this

Just wondering if there is any one who does any cool VFX stuff. I recently bought Final Cut Studio 2 (outdated, but much cheaper) and it's so awesome. What are you guys using, especially for more intense compositing work? I know after effects is the program of choice, but Motion is doing a great job, too.

I'm familiar with chroma keying and greenscreen from the 2 years I spent interning in a TV studio, more recently I have started trying my hand at special effects for indie movies, though I work in After Effects.

Circa and therfiles like this
  • 4 weeks later...