What's up everyone

I am Jlflash2, my real name is Matt, I play Kotor and love Darth Sion as you can tell, but I do some skinning/modelling, I can do some mapping but very little (Not the greatest at it, I can do some in the Source Engine for HL2 and Gmod aswell). But I hope I can fit into the JKhub community and maybe be as great as some of you guys

Circa likes this

I am Jlflash2, my real name is Matt, I play Kotor and love Darth Sion as you can tell, but I do some skinning/modelling, I can do some mapping but very little (Not the greatest at it, I can do some in the Source Engine for HL2 and Gmod aswell). But I hope I can fit into the JKhub community and maybe be as great as some of you guys

Welcome to the asylum.
I am Akimoto, and shall be your guide for the evening.

To the left, we have the wretched hive of scum and villainy. To the right we have modders, artists and the "creatives". They are very "spethial" so you must make sure to type clearly to avoid confusion and mayhem.
I reside in the upper corridor. You recognize it by the smell of blood, sweat and meme pictures hanging on the walls. As for now, you will reside in the guest section for now; next to the modders. Whatever you do, do not feed them after midnight.

Have a good evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya nice to meet you!  I'm kinda in the same boat myself really, been modeling for 8+ years and working with the Source Engine since about 2005 (las thing i worked with was actually Gmod) mainly helping others with mods and such then i worked with UDK for a while so i guess i'm taking a step back lol.  The mapping in Hammer seems very similar to what it is on this engine but i haven't had the chance to really delve into it yet xD

I did enjoy KOTOR when i played it a few years back, i chose to turn to the Dark Side in that game which was kinda fun  :D