Raven-like JK2 maps?

I'm looking for some maps for JK2 that are similar to Raven's multiplayer mapping style. By this I mean it should have the following:

-Bot Support

-Well-thought-out and fun layout

-Decent visuals throughout without posters/clan messages, etc

If you can think of some Jedi Academy maps, I'd like to know of those as well. Basically, I guess you could just say that I want a really good map with bot support.

So you want no caulk too right?

Raven caulked their maps, I'm pretty sure. I pretty much just want a high quality map with bot support that would seem like it would have been included in the base game. If it doesn't have bot support that shouldn't be too bad if the map is good, since I can add my own bot routes. 

Their maps were pretty badly caulked and areaportalled. Fun fact: the MP maps in bespin (ffa_bespin and ctf_bespin) have zero areaportalling or hinting whatsoever, and a lot of their buildings aren't caulked.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find an MP map which was caulked correctly.

I can think of a few maps like the kind I'm describing:

WLS: CTF Map Pack <-- By the way, CTF_WS3 is probably my favorite custom JK2 map of all time so far. All of the other maps in that pack are really good too; they certainly look like they would have appeared in base JK2. They all have bot support too.

Bespin Mining Station Really good map, also has bot support.

Orbital Garden - Really good CTF map. Probably my second favorite JK2 map. Bot support.

IRG Coruscant - Really good as well, bot support.

To be honest, I'm just really tired of these maps that look cool in the screenshots, and then you play on them and the layout is terrible and isn't fun at all. These really high quality maps have like 1 64 x 64 pixel screenshot and they are some of the best out there for JK2 multiplayer.

Have you considered perhaps adding in bot support yourself? There's a bunch of maps that I wish had bot support, but I didn't have the time to mess around with.

Yeah, there's a lot of great looking maps that I've turned my nose up at since they don't have bot support. If there's a JK2 map you can recommend that's as high quality as the ones I've just linked to and I really like it then I will probably add bot support to it when I have the time. One thing I've always wanted is for the MB2 maps in JKA to have bot support so I could play just base JKA with them.

Forgive me if I'm incorrect here but I remember reading somewhere that Raven got a third party to do quite a lot of their maps and only a few were actually done by themselves. Is this true and if so, is there any difference in quality e.g. caulking where needed?