oFc Old Farts Clan [yes we're still alive lol]

Monkee

Greetings everyone! My name is Monke3 and I've been running oFc for a few years now; we've kinda been in hibernation as of late. To be honest, I've lost touch with a lot of folks and I'm reaching out and letting everyone know we are in fact alive, and we could use a few extra nuts in the squirrel house. Look for us in the server list and drop by if you see anyone on. Thanks!

Pertinent info:

web: http://www.ofc-clan.net

server IP: 69.162.113.86:29180

SP damages JA+

^^

Hi Milamber! Yeah, we were going pretty good as a clan and then the early part of 2012 we had someone hax our site and bring it down- me being as busy at the time as I was didn't realize it until it was waaaay too late, and well the damage was done. What members we had I could still contact we cobbled back together, and here we are now. Get to know us. You'll be glad you did. ;)

Thanks Link! Yeah we've had our share of setbacks- the worst being our site was destroyed at the beginning of 2012, and I lost most of everyone's contacts. Whats worse is I noticed it 2 months after it happened. 

@@MountainDew Actually we started up in 2007- Our server has had its share of empty and full slots- but so has everyone right?

At any rate, its good that people actually know we exist again. Thanks for everything jkhub!