Who is better ?? JKO or JKA

Hello!!

l'm new here and l wont to known which game is better l known JKO has a great sp but JKA sp is a litil bit boring sometimes and JKO sp has great music themes and also my favorite levels are astrus mine and the final level at yavin 4 but it has no dark side story onlylight side and JKA has dark side story but JKA mp is not bad and my qustion is are there no more JKO players  left ?? :(

JKA SP doesn't have a very engaging story, but it is pretty fun. You get to go around fighting baddies around the galaxy and you control your own force power progression, and what saber styles you get.

JKO has some things JKA doesn't and vice versa, I'd say honestly, you can't go wrong either way.

l agree with Dusty22 JKO has somethings that JKA doesn't but yesterday l installed the JKA 1.01 patch and somehow evrything just got pretty awsome the bugs that l once had like on hoth with the hoth gear everything turn to be fixed impresive! but the one thing l don't get is why does Desann at JKA mp speaks like Vader ?? he began saying like "impresive..most impresive but your not a jedi yet" l don't get it

^If you do a quick search you should be able to find a fix for Desaan's sounds for JA since most of his taunts are just the Cultist ones, or since you have JO you can take the sounds yourself and make a little pk3 that will fix it.

Word of advice though since you're new, never modify the stock assets, making a new pk3 will overwrite anything even stock assets since it loads pk3 files in reverse alphabetical.

^If you do a quick search you should be able to find a fix for Desaan's sounds for JA since most of his taunts are just the Cultist ones, or since you have JO you can take the sounds yourself and make a little pk3 that will fix it.

Word of advice though since you're new, never modify the stock assets, making a new pk3 will overwrite anything even stock assets since it loads pk3 files in reverse alphabetical.

Thank's finaly at last !!! l can fix it thank's and thank you very much minilogoguy and thank's Magsul for the link