JKHUB Telegram Group

I don't know of any, and if there were any, I wouldn't want to use them. I appreciate the Discord having different channels I can mute individually, to recreate that with telegram you'd need dozens of chats that people have to join individually.

Just fix your Discord?

My Discord problem is related to XP Browsers retrocompatibility (Telegram works again on XP)
.(and please, not blame again cause i use XP and  i am stuck on XP , cause my personal motiviation are not much good to explain without talk of a personal dramatic situation.

i can use: 

- Firefox, updated, not open discord desktops.
- Chrome, updated, not open the page.

- Chrome360: log in work but ask captchas stuff and not bot verification "verify you are not a bot" and sadly i can't complete the cheking. maybe cause browser not support properly the page scripts. 
- Mypal68: the log in work but it's looping loading the desktop app. 

So that' all... 

If you know some other browser to try... but honestly i tried all XP compatible browsers. 

7 hours ago, mrwonko said:

I don't know of any, and if there were any, I wouldn't want to use them. I appreciate the Discord having different channels I can mute individually, to recreate that with telegram you'd need dozens of chats that people have to join individually.

Just fix your Discord?

Technically not true, I've experimented with Telegram a bit and they have a group feature that lets you have multiple channels just like Discord (just a lot more simple). I created one out  of curiosity and as a potential backup of a backup in case anything happened to Discord.

1 hour ago, Asgarath83 said:

My Discord problem is related to XP Browsers retrocompatibility (Telegram works again on XP)
.(and please, not blame again cause i use XP and  i am stuck on XP , cause my personal motiviation are not much good to explain without talk of a personal dramatic situation.

i can use: 

- Firefox, updated, not open discord desktops.
- Chrome, updated, not open the page.

- Chrome360: log in work but ask captchas stuff and not bot verification "verify you are not a bot" and sadly i can't complete the cheking. maybe cause browser not support properly the page scripts. 
- Mypal68: the log in work but it's looping loading the desktop app. 

So that' all... 

If you know some other browser to try... but honestly i tried all XP compatible browsers. 

I'm shocked that Telegram even works on XP, I wonder how long that will last. Unfortunately the JK community is already fragmented too much as it is, I would only want to promote a Telegram if Discord went away or people started to leave it for whatever reason.

NumberWan likes this
On 12/4/2023 at 6:44 PM, Circa said:

Technically not true, I've experimented with Telegram a bit and they have a group feature that lets you have multiple channels just like Discord (just a lot more simple). I created one out  of curiosity and as a potential backup of a backup in case anything happened to Discord.

I'm shocked that Telegram even works on XP, I wonder how long that will last. Unfortunately the JK community is already fragmented too much as it is, I would only want to promote a Telegram if Discord went away or people started to leave it for whatever reason.

Yes, i understand. no problem. 🙂