Kotor Luke Skywalker

Go to solution Solved by Zelanter,

• 2 months later...
  • Solution

Fan of Luke, eh? Here's something for you :

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6rjjh6uu3js6gzo0zwozj/Luke-KOTOR.pk3?rlkey=qxwzxx18zfjj0ker1l0nh31ix&dl=0

Npc/Playermodel : Luke_KOTOR

image.png.e950f4ec81cc13dba605caa740be4aa9.png

To be honest, it took me longer to find those KOTOR robes than to create this kitbash. Unfortunately, they are not rigged very well; the hands are quite wonky. If you or someone else could find a better model, I would be willing to remake this to eliminate that problem.

14 minutes ago, Zelanter said:

Fan of Luke, eh? Here's something for you :

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6rjjh6uu3js6gzo0zwozj/Luke-KOTOR.pk3?rlkey=qxwzxx18zfjj0ker1l0nh31ix&dl=0

Npc/Playermodel : Luke_KOTOR

image.png.e950f4ec81cc13dba605caa740be4aa9.png

To be honest, it took me longer to find those KOTOR robes than to create this kitbash. Unfortunately, they are not rigged very well; the hands are quite wonky. If you or someone else could find a better model, I would be willing to remake this to eliminate that problem.

This is great! I do see some of the wonkiness with the hands like you said. Hopefully someone can find a better model to pull, though maybe that's why this model hasn't been seen much in JKA.
Would you be open to doing a rig of Sylvar's robes from K2 as well?

6 hours ago, Untold Prophecy said:

This is great! I do see some of the wonkiness with the hands like you said. Hopefully someone can find a better model to pull, though maybe that's why this model hasn't been seen much in JKA.
Would you be open to doing a rig of Sylvar's robes from K2 as well?

I was actually thinking about it. During my search for those robes I found this mod for KOTORhttps://deadlystream.com/files/file/658-jedi-master-robes-improved/ which could be a easy way to port Sylvar's robes.

But you need to excuse me, kitbashes, porting armor and low detail weight painting that I'm doing is a whole different story compared to rigging an entire model from scratch. I've already recently sank many hours into rigging Ajunta Pall ( and stopped after VarsityPuppet informed me that he already ported the exact model ) and I've realised that I'm not competent enough right now to attempt something like that any time soon.

You can of course hop on my thread and follow it and maybe one day I'll make an attempt at those Sylvar's robes because I would also love to see Luke in them. 

And there's also a chance that someone might get inspired by our discussion 👀

Untold Prophecy likes this
1 hour ago, Torki said:

Movie Battles 2 has the KOTOR 1 robes taken from SWTOR and some pieces from other models, in "MBII Maps-Models Credits.txt" you have who made them if you need permissions/credits

image.png.4f695d662ef1ae30a660e4926a149734.png

image.png.da7af03c957e05a362bc4106c15c9088.png

Well, those SWTOR robes don't look as good as the original ones in my opinion. But if you could tell me where are they exactly located within the MBII files then I might do them anyway. Or I could try swapping the hands.

GamerRedNeck likes this
8 minutes ago, Zelanter said:

Well, those SWTOR robes don't look as good as the original ones in my opinion. But if you could tell me where are they exactly located within the MBII files then I might do them anyway. Or I could try swapping the hands.

MBAssests3.pk3 has the .skin files and zz_MBModels4.pk3 has the textures, both folders called jedi_kotor