[Release] Vurt's JK-DF2 Extreme Definition Texture Pack

My texture pack for Jedi Knight Remastered 3.2 file - Mod DB has been released.

* 620+ new textures, which basically means the entire game is retextured, at least where it matters. Most tiny items are not retextured because it doesn't really make any kind of difference. 

Downloads / screens:

Vurt's JK-DF2 Extreme Definition Texture Pack at Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Smoo, McGroose, Ramikad and 1 other like this

Beautiful work, I'm tempted to reinstall Jedi Knight and give it a try!

5 hours ago, AshuraDX said:

Now that's a name I didn't expect to see outside of gothics modding scene 😄👍

And Morrowind too, those new trees make Vvardenfell a beautiful place - unless that was the original Vurt and this one is a clone, Vuurt, fresh out of the Spaarti cylinders...

vurt and Smoo like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 5:22 AM, Ramikad said:

And Morrowind too, those new trees make Vvardenfell a beautiful place - unless that was the original Vurt and this one is a clone, Vuurt, fresh out of the Spaarti cylinders...

I'd like to add on to Gothics and Morrowwind scene by recalling Vurt's excellent Kotor texture mods that convinced me that Kotor graphics modding could be more than just a mishmap of poorly connected textures, which felt like the only mods available at the time for comparison. To this day, his work on Kotor still stands out as exceptional years later. 

This mod pack looks amazing, DF2 is one of my favorite childhood games. Seeing the near entirety of Dark Forces II be given this treatment is a dream come true. Thanks so much, Vurt!

Lancelot and vurt like this