Trying to Locate an Ancient Map

Hello all! First time posting, I hope this is the correct sections for something like this. My handle back in my childhood JKA days was HajimeSaito, I was a frequenter of the now apparently entirely gone .:The Ancients:. clan and later became a low-ranking member of the Knights of Honor or KoH.

I'm trying to find an extremely specific JKA map. Hopefully this map got some traction, as I believe it was regularly played on by .:The Ancients:. and I remember it using the MUSASHI PROJECT song "Sadness and Sorrow" from Naruto when traversing it. I have been scraping both JKHub and the entire FileFront archive trying to find this map and repeatedly keep coming up short. My brain swears it had Ancient or Temple or Academy in the name, but I am desperately trying to remember.

I deeply appreciate anyone who reads this and apologize if I posted to the wrong forum section or performed poor etiquette here for my first post. :)

I recall large interiors with lots of floors/levels, I wanna say skylights too but I'm a little fuzzy on some of the finer details of how it looked.. I swear I used to have a copy but misplaced it due to data loss and so I'm having to scrape from 15 ish years ago memories..

EDIT: No special colored lighting either, normal kinds of lighting you'd expect for a map (i.e. not deep blue all throughout or all red and such)

Edited by HajimeSaito
recalling more things

This reminds me of one map, I've been looking for for ages now. It was a Naboo courtyard, perhaps a MP map for dueling. There were two areas, where the players start with archways of some sort. The map was quite detailed even though it used Radiant brushes only. It had new skybox, if I remember correct. But all textures were certainly a creation of the author himself – brick walls, roof, floor and plants.

I once saw it on jk3files, I believe, but never ever since. I still have some textures from that map somewhere around, but unfortunately that's all.

On 7/27/2022 at 7:32 PM, Circa said:

2 hours ago, NumberWan said:

This reminds me of one map, I've been looking for for ages now. It was a Naboo courtyard, perhaps a MP map for dueling. There were two areas, where the players start with archways of some sort. The map was quite detailed even though it used Radiant brushes only. It had new skybox, if I remember correct. But all textures were certainly a creation of the author himself – brick walls, roof, floor and plants.

I once saw it on jk3files, I believe, but never ever since. I still have some textures from that map somewhere around, but unfortunately that's all.

Not this one?

https://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi Academy/Maps/Free For All/94111/