I've been on JKhub for a few years and have never made a topic about anything so this is my first lol. So in here, i'll just be sharing some art i've made over the span of a year or so. Most of it has correlation with the RP group i've been apart of. But there are others that i've done that I hope others will enjoy. As well, I create art with the JKA models. So there are custom models my friends in our community that have been made, as well as by me, and some models that people will most likely know that have been on JKhub for a while. Anyway, enjoy! 

cUOI1zL.png

Cortana Eve

RFXhUOQ.png

Sf4LwAF.pngPebpNcr.png

DarthValeria, Jeff and Raisinbrand like this

"Care to try again?"

spacer.png

Kent & Ordance

(Female model, Siri, by Raisin)

spacer.png

Ain't no grave

spacer.png

Jeff and Raisinbrand like this

Just a swim

spacer.png

Old Relics

spacer.png

Jeff and krkarr like this

"Do as me. Just breathe."

(Right female, Oni, made by Raisin)

spacer.png

That's the way it is.

spacer.png

krkarr and Raisinbrand like this

Training Day

(Female model, Kadiva, by Raisin)

spacer.png

DarthValeria and Raisinbrand like this