Change the weapon of the npc (lightsaber)

I was wondering if we could change the weapon of the NPC we chose, that would be very good especially for those who would like to create their own stories, examples: I changed the color of my character's saber from blue to red, but I would like to change the saber color of the NPC that is following me but that is not possible, so I thought it might be interesting to add this option. your project is incredible! Let's bring 2009 back to life hehe!  :winkthumb: 

In other words, you would like to see an NPC editor that allows you to change the NPC's weapons, including the lightsaber color. This sounds like a great idea.

Wouldn't it be great to have an NPC editor that looks just like the customisation menu for your player? You could modify an NPC to your liking and make it unique. But I can't imagine

how complex it must be to create something like that.

@@Salokin

Maybe you should edit your post. I mean, you've got the same sentences twice.

• 5 months later...

Would an NPC editor be able to swap characters? For example swapping the stormtroopers for droids or Kyle for Obi-Wan? I'm confused if this thread is talking about the the spawner that has made it's way into the mod or talking hypothetically about something that has yet to be seen, as I think an NPC swapper would be LEGENDARY.

EDIT: Fun fact: Legend does not contain an "a."

Would an NPC editor be able to swap characters? For example swapping the stormtroopers for droids or Kyle for Obi-Wan? I'm confused if this thread is talking about the the spawner that has made it's way into the mod or talking hypothetically about something that has yet to be seen, as I think an NPC swapper would be LEGANDARY.

Unsure

So with the command SET_PLAYERMODEL one can swap out the cast of the JK:A SP campaign to replace enemy types and friendly NPCs with the cast of KotF?

In a way, but it'll likely also change the character's playerteam, which could cause the game to break. Attempt it wisely.

Don't you think that is too ambitious?

Yes, very much.

Maksman likes this