Moving acid brush - managed to get working acid luqid

I managed to do it.. once Yes i actually made a brush func_static with caulk_acid shader and water like shader on top. And... later i used script that moves this entity up. And it works... i just can believe it. It worked in MP. But later when i tried to make it work... i didnt, The brush was going up but the brush of killing acid is stuck. When i am shooting that water i can see acid splashes. This is very weird. I am making this for Movie Battles 2. Anyone know how to make it work?

OK!....... This doesnt work when i am creating new game on local but it works on the sever.... Is there any way to start a game in mp - and the game would not pause when we press esc. The game would be like we would actually play mp server/ 

OK!....... This doesnt work when i am creating new game on local but it works on the sever.... Is there any way to start a game in mp - and the game would not pause when we press esc. The game would be like we would actually play mp server/ 

Whenever someone connects to your game it will stop pausing when you press ESC. If noone can connect, you can create a dedicated server (the typical openjkdedx86.exe or something like that) and join to your own server (it should be available on LAN)

You need to setup your own console server, separate from the game instance, like Noodle said.

https://jkhub.org/topic/10030-creating-a-dedicated-server-home-run-for-windows/ - go through this tutorial and then just connect with your own server. This way client and server are separate. When you create a MP game from the menu, client is mixed with server.

I can also upload the basic setup for base OpenJK server :)