crystal drop

hello guys :)

Maybe can somebody tell how to setup for an NPC to drop a green diamond or crystal like the shadowtrooper do? :)

I think that is hardcoded to the npc class or even name and not doable by other means, except maybe some icarus scripting vodoo.

But I'm not sure on this so take it with a grain of salt.

Look in the code of the game. I think it is for npc class shadowtrooper. Make new npc with this class and check if crystal is dropped or not The crystal is as i remember correctly called item_force.

I think it is like for npcs - you must set many things in the npc file right to make it to work. The best way - copy npc file of shadowtrooper change nodel to kyle and change the name and spawn it

I remember because i wanted to make a bonus in my arena mod - to give player this crystal or spawn it. Sadly i couldnt do it. There is no good description for this item and i couldnt set the count of spawned crystals.

GPChannel likes this

Look in the code of the game. I think it is for npc class shadowtrooper. Make new npc with this class and check if crystal is dropped or not The crystal is as i remember correctly called item_force.

I think it is like for npcs - you must set many things in the npc file right to make it to work. The best way - copy npc file of shadowtrooper change nodel to kyle and change the name and spawn it

I remember because i wanted to make a bonus in my arena mod - to give player this crystal or spawn it. Sadly i couldnt do it. There is no good description for this item and i couldnt set the count of spawned crystals.

Thanks i will try it :)

I think I once tried assigning the shadowtrooper class to other npcs to make them invisible, but I don't remember them dropping crystals on death. Not sure if they even became invisible at that :|