I had a dream!...

Ok, so imagine this? I had a dream about JKA! :lol:

In this dream, I saw this really surreal map, it was all purple, gray, and orange. The setting was something like Bespin, but the walls were like in Palpatine's office, but purple, and there were those Tibana gas tanks (skyboxes?) and giant windows with red (or blue Vjun Sentinel?) forcefields instead of glass. The floor was simple gray/ silver. You'd spawn inside a ship of a sort (looks like the alien ship from Prometheus) that's stuck in a hole in the floor (kinda like the Outrider in that old JO map of Malachor, or the Ebon Hawk - pictures below). The ship's interior was kinda like the Outrider, but somewhat more spacious. You could get out by jumping up a hatch, or down into the bottomless pit, though that would obviously kill you. The map also had corridors, several levels (not like 'proper' levels, more like simple elevations that you could reach by walking up ramps) and imperials (Stormies, Stofficers, and Imp-officers) running around.

Yeah, that's a messy description, and I doubt anyone's gonna make it, but stranger things have happened. :shifty:

a17c6f0109ad08c6a65fb159c0a74394946c06c9

img-1.JPG

153_vue_sur_ebon_hawk.gif

Droidy365 likes this

I once had a dream about a JKA Maze with a Rancor - two dreams, actually. One in some sort of temple map, and the other in an invisible maze in some green field next to a road (blocked off by a fence)

I had these dreams a few years ago, so it's a wonder that I can even remember having them.

Perhaps these could even be added into this map somewhere? Who knows? :D

the_raven likes this