How do I make smooth character surfaces?

the_raven

I keep looking through the visual settings (all the tabs), but there's nothing to suggest smoothing the surfaces (then again, I don't know what antialising and things like that mean). It's a minor issue, but it makes the game a bit visually unappealing. You can understand. All those jagged models...

JAnoAFATI.small.png

Note: My game looks better than in this picture, it's just an example (that I found on the internet) of the jaggedness of which I'm talking about.

I just can't figure out how to upload my own pictures to the site :(

Antialiasing is a setting in your graphics card control panel. But if you only use onboard graphics then you might not have an option for it. Either look around in your GPU panel for the option or google where to find it for your brand.

Antialiasing is a setting in your graphics card control panel. But if you only use onboard graphics then you might not have an option for it. Either look around in your GPU panel for the option or google where to find it for your brand.

Ok. So does it respond for the jeggedness of models?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. So does it respond for the jeggedness of models?

The models themselves are not jagged. You are running the game at a comparatively low resolution from the look of your screenshot there.

This causes pixelated, "jaggy" edges along the contours of objects in the game. Even with high resoltuions this is still a thing.

Anti Aliasing is used to smooth those pixelated ages: here's a quick explanation of what it is and what it does:

the_raven, Setlec and Smoo like this

The models themselves are not jagged. You are running the game at a comparatively low resolution from the look of your screenshot there.

This causes pixelated, "jaggy" edges along the contours of objects in the game. Even with high resoltuions this is still a thing.

Anti Aliasing is used to smooth those pixelated ages: here's a quick explanation of what it is and what it does:

Thanks for explaining, and the video.

The screen is not from my game, I just found the screen on the internet to show what I meant. I would post my own screenshot, but I don't know how to add a pic from the computer to the forum here.

Thanks for explaining, and the video.

The screen is not from my game, I just found the screen on the internet to show what I meant. I would post my own screenshot, but I don't know how to add a pic from the computer to the forum here.

visit imgur.com

take your awesome picture and upload it, this should lead you to this site:

lgZMw2ql.png

now just rightclicjk your picture, view it in a new tab and copy that adress, it should look something like this:

https://jkhub.org/images/DtLBfHR.png

note the i. at the beginning of that adress and the iamge exntesion at the end!

now to embed this picture here all you need to do is simply typing this into your message:

[img=https://jkhub.org/images/DtLBfHR.png]

and here's what the result looks like:

DtLBfHR.png

the_raven likes this

visit imgur.com

take your awesome picture and upload it, this should lead you to this site:lgZMw2ql.png

now just rightclicjk your picture, view it in a new tab and copy that adress, it should look something like this:

https://jkhub.org/images/DtLBfHR.png

note the i. at the beginning of that adress and the iamge exntesion at the end!

now to embed this picture here all you need to do is simply typing this into your message:

[img=https://jkhub.org/images/DtLBfHR.png]
and here's what the result looks like:DtLBfHR.png
Ah, thanks