Making the darksaber actually colored?

Jose Carlos released a model for that back in February. Assuming that he were okay with it, you could replicate the Dark Saber into various different colour schemes like this:

qLHL2Oj.png

That's just a rough example. If you took the time, you could get a better result with the colouring. :)

Well, based on what's written on the mod page, editing the file without Jose's consent is not permitted. Still, for personal use, it's generally acceptable, as far as I know. We should ask him, maybe he'd actually be willing to do it? :huh::rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah sure, with some clever shader and setup work, a darksaber like this could completely be possible. :) I can think of several ideas and I even found the darksaber interesting from the day I found out about it. It's been months since my last casual mod release so I just might tackle this next! (after I finish up stuff for magsul).

the_raven and ZanderNao like this

Yeah sure, with some clever shader and setup work, a darksaber like this could completely be possible. :) I can think of several ideas and I even found the darksaber interesting from the day I found out about it. It's been months since my last casual mod release so I just might tackle this next! (after I finish up stuff for magsul).

Sweet!