Getting started with multiplayer

Hi, I have never tried multiplayer in Jedi Academy or Jedi Outcast. My intention was to try with Jedi Academy, but it seems like I'd need to download mods to play multiplayer. How do I go about this? I've found a server list on here but I have questions.

Do mods I use in SP matter? Or are those mods not counted, like it's limited to mods installed on the server?

Would be fun to try it like in a duel or so, not a full scale battle. I was mainly thinking lightsaber duels, not much for shooting.

Tried searching the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for :(

Edit: think I found it now. Top menu :)

Edit 2: Also found this: JKA Multiplayer - Getting Started

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have never tried multiplayer in Jedi Academy or Jedi Outcast. My intention was to try with Jedi Academy, but it seems like I'd need to download mods to play multiplayer. How do I go about this? I've found a server list on here but I have questions.

Do mods I use in SP matter? Or are those mods not counted, like it's limited to mods installed on the server?

Would be fun to try it like in a duel or so, not a full scale battle. I was mainly thinking lightsaber duels, not much for shooting.

Tried searching the forums but couldn't find what I was looking for :(

Edit: think I found it now. Top menu :)

Edit 2: Also found this: JKA Multiplayer - Getting Started

I've never played on multiplayer in JKA too, started yesterday and i'm loving it...

I use JA+, but before downloading it i could play without mods normally. :D