Collaborate w/ me

I agree with that, perhaps we can make a JKHub academy or something. Each collaborator gets to create a specific room that they signed up for, another mapper does lighting, another sounds.. Idk lol large scale collaborations are rare because most mappers have their own unique style of mapping, and architecture, It would be hard to get the rooms to all blend together into one theme. But if we make it so that each Collaborator gets one room to design they will take time on their room, and make it look .. well beautiful. Hopefully anyway. Everyone is at a different skill lvl

MUG likes this

I agree with that, perhaps we can make a JKHub academy or something. Each collaborator gets to create a specific room that they signed up for, another mapper does lighting, another sounds.. Idk lol large scale collaborations are rare because most mappers have their own unique style of mapping, and architecture, It would be hard to get the rooms to all blend together into one theme. But if we make it so that each Collaborator gets one room to design they will take time on their room, and make it look .. well beautiful. Hopefully anyway. Everyone is at a different skill lvl

Sounds fun

I'd like to try something like that :)

Polterninja34 likes this