Holstering weapons

I was wondering if in the future someone would consider making a code to holster the weapon/saber in the left hand. For example when using dual sabers and using the blue single style the character keeps holding the left saber. This is in a number of mp mods but I was hoping someone would consider this for sp as well.

I'd be happy with just removing the model like the base game does when "=+" key is pressed. No need to put the model on the character if it is too difficult. I plan to add the shield style and make a couple new dual styles, but they look ridiculous with the left hand item still there. Especially the shield.

There isn't a rush on this request.

Yeah I'd consider that the 'best' solution.

I'd say three on the back for left shoulder, right shoulder, and straight up the spine: \ I /

Three on each hip: front belt area, back belt area, and sword sheath.

One on each thigh for blasters.

But I believe in 'beggers can't be choosers.' So if someone simply made the left model go away that'd work for me. I don't feel that it would really break the imersion since the character is carrying over 10 guns and bombs plus thier saber(s).

The main thing is to be able to cycle multiple styles while dual or staff wielding and then being able to switch to the single style(s).

Circa likes this