About force absorb

When I use Kyle kartan as a player character, I can use 200 force power maximum.

When I activate Force Absorb, it decreases from 200 to 170.  Yes, it costs 30 points to activate as you know.

1. But during activation, if an enemy uses force lightning or other force powers to me, the force point decreases from 170 to 100 !!

2. And Force Absorb skill sometimes block keyboard consoles. When it happens, I can't move my character with keyboard except using mouse to look around.

Why did this happen?  Why can't I absorb and store more than 100 point using Force Absorb?

Why also did this error occur?  Now I'm scared to use it because of this error.

If there's a way, please show me the path.

When I use Kyle kartan as a player character, I can use 200 force power maximum.

When I activate Force Absorb, it decreases from 200 to 170.  Yes, it costs 30 points to activate as you know.

1. But during activation, if an enemy uses force lightning or other force powers to me, the force point decreases from 170 to 100 !!

2. And Force Absorb skill sometimes block keyboard consoles. When it happens, I can't move my character with keyboard except using mouse to look around.

Why did this happen?  Why can't I absorb and store more than 100 point using Force Absorb?

Why also did this error occur?  Now I'm scared to use it because of this error.

If there's a way, please show me the path.

Not a coder or anything, and can't say much about point number 2, but it seems that the code sets the max Force energy the player can be given to 100. You can try that with a simple give force command: Kyle's Force energy will suddenly get to 100 before slowly going back to 200. I can assume it's a hardcoded limit for the interactions with Force Absorb too.

Not a coder or anything, and can't say much about point number 2, but it seems that the code sets the max Force energy the player can be given to 100. You can try that with a simple give force command: Kyle's Force energy will suddenly get to 100 before slowly going back to 200. I can assume it's a hardcoded limit for the interactions with Force Absorb too.

My concern is second problem. The possibility of this error is very low, but when it happens, I can't do anything except quiting the game.