Last Man Standing Game Mode

Hey guys!

I really loves jedi academy since its release more than ten years ago. During that time i enjoyed many amazing maps and lan parties with my friends... But now, after such a long time period i feel kind of bored because of the available game modes... My lan-party-friends are no match for me anymore. Long story short:

I don't see any reason why there's no Last Man standing Gamemode until today. I searched the whole internet and all possible clan and lugor and whatever mods but didn't get a clue at all.

Basicly it shouldn't be that hard to code, i mean it's like a mix of duel (in terms of scoring) and FFA without respawns. Unfortunatly i'm not into coding but if it's only some script editing etc i could easily handle that.

Is there someone who feels the same way i do about this or - even better - someone who could help me out?

Greetings!

Well, there's a map on Movie Battles II where you have to survive a bunch of crap from Ragnos. It's pretty fun and very unique. MBII in general works kinda like that, where it's like Counter Strike, where you die and have to wait till the end of the round. You either win by completing objectives or by killing the other team's players, but this map makes it into a survival mode. It's called um_ragnosbattle

Smoo likes this

Hmm... unfortunatly that's not what i'm looking for as i feel much more comfortable with basejk (or at least openjk)...I never really got into MB2 and especially on Lanparty we already have CS :-( But anyways thank you for your reply :-)