KotF Discussion Topic

Because @@Linken's development topic has gotten a little bit out of hand, I decided to start this one for anyone who wants to talk about this mod.

You have something to say about KotF 2.1? Say it here. You want to talk about the old KotF by TimFx? Go on. You have any quick questions about this mod you want to have answered? Ask. Whatever it is, post it here, but please keep it civil and mind your language. After all, this is supposed to be a discussion topic, not a nonsense topic.

If you need (technical) support for this mod, use this section: https://jkhub.org/forum/146-kotf-support/

If you have any suggestions for this mod, use this section: https://jkhub.org/forum/147-kotf-suggestions/

For anything outside KotF, use one of these sections in the spoiler:

That way, you keep this and Linken's topic clean.

Let the discussion begin!

Ok. I see you all annoyed with my posts. I'll stop asking questions.

We're not annoyed at all. The only thing that was annoying was that everyone used Linken's topic to post random stuff that doesn't belong there.

That's why I started this discussion topic, to give everyone the possibility to ask and talk about KotF whatever they want.  :)

Now, if you have any questions or anything related to KotF, don't hesitate and post them here.

Jeff, TicNoel501, DoodleAye and 1 other like this

We're not annoyed at all. The only thing that was annoying was that everyone used Linken's topic to post random stuff that doesn't belong there.

That's why I started this discussion topic, to give everyone the possibility to ask and talk about KotF whatever they want.  :)

Now, if you have any questions or anything related to KotF, don't hesitate and post them here.

Oh, it's ok. I noticed that I posted a lot of dumb stuff and sorry for that. I disturbed Kotf team and feel bad for that :(

@@Jameson

In all the years I know KotF, I've seen worse. As long as you don't spam the entire forum or post things like a bored 12 years old would, you don't need to apologize.

You simply wanted to share your excitement about this mod with us. So what? It's better and more honest than making a pathetic attempt to gain attention.

You know what I saw in other KotF related forum topics in the past (during the time of the original KotF)? Members were freaking out and littered the topics with spam and trolling. They even insulted each other and started fights with each other. There was no respect, no regrets, not even dignity. Some have been banned because of their behaviour, and one forum banned everything related to Knights of the Force. It was a nightmare. But here on JKHub, it's more peaceful when you talk about Knights of the Force, which is something I truly appreciate.

So, go on and write anything what's on your mind regarding this mod. As long as you don't insult anyone, or spam anything, everything's alright.

therfiles and TicNoel501 like this