Toshiro Mifune as Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader

I know this is going to sound interesting for Star Wars, Japanese actor Toshiro Mifune was originally going to be casted as either Obi-Wan Kenobi or Darth Vader. Of course he turned down those two roles and says he wasn't interested. But what if he actually took the role for one of those two characters? I wonder if we can somehow make Toshiro Mifune's head and place it on an existing model of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode 4? Or how about even better, what if we got the Samurai Vader model made by darkapprentice and use that to place the head of Toshiro Mifune and put the helmet on top so he would look like a true Samurai in black armor!? That's something that we would've totally gotten for Star Wars! Who would love that!? :D

Bs13sT6.jpg

darth-jpg_201843.jpg

Langerd likes this

I know this is going to sound interesting for Star Wars, Japanese actor Toshiro Mifune was originally going to be casted as either Obi-Wan Kenobi or Darth Vader. Of course he turned down those two roles and says he wasn't interested. But what if he actually took the role for one of those two characters? I wonder if we can somehow make Toshiro Mifune's head and place it on an existing model of Obi-Wan Kenobi from Episode 4? Or how about even better, what if we got the Samurai Vader model made by darkapprentice and use that to place the head of Toshiro Mifune and put the helmet on top so he would look like a true Samurai in black armor!? That's something that we would've totally gotten for Star Wars! Who would love that!? :D

Bs13sT6.jpg

darth-jpg_201843.jpg

To be honest.. I always thought that it would be cool that Anakin was Asian Guy.. (correct me pls if i sounded rude.. i am not racist)  Vader is my Favourite character .. His very powerful well constructed sentences are very like Samurai or just Guy Who is not stupid but rather very powerful wise warrior. 

That Topic here is something i always thought about. That is Why i always Loved Vader from Episode V .. He is so amazing character.. mysterious wise but also very powerful and fearsome. Making him talking Hard sound Japanese WOULD BE AMAZING!

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Making him talking Hard sound Japanese WOULD BE AMAZING!

Do you know the 'Star Wars: Despecialized Edition' by Harmy? It's a fan-project that recreates the theatrical cuts of the classic trilogy. Google it.

At least 'A New Hope' and 'The Empire Strikes Back' have about 16 different audio tracks, including Japanese. It shouldn't be a problem to

extract the dialogs from the Japanese audio track.

Do you know 'Star Wars: Despecialized Edition' by Harmy? It's a fan-project that recreates the theatrical cuts of the classic trilogy. Google it.

At least 'A New Hope' and 'The Empire Strikes Back' have about 16 different audio tracks, including Japanese. It shouldn't be a problem to

extract the dialogs from Japanese audio track.

Holy Shit! XD I would take someone with more bass voice tho

• 2 weeks later...

@@KyleKatarn1995

Like I said, the Despecialized Editions of the Original Trilogy have full Japanese audio tracks.

Just follow the official download guide. If you already own at least one video release of the Original Trilogy (no matter if VHS, DVD or Blu-ray), you can download it

without any concerns:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yLsvexWBVM8IYSGopKuSfsGk5YIgCwQWd23bqb5ryD4/pub#h.i7moft3wu22k

Smoo likes this