Help!! Carbon City & Death Star maps from Knights Of The Force

Hey everyone, I'm having a little trouble with something.

I keep trying to extract the Carbon City and Death Star maps from Knights Of The Force, putting all the needed files from the maps each into a pk3 file of their own so I can

solely play them in normal Jedi Academy. Basically all I want to do is get those two specific maps from Knights Of The Force in order to play them in my normal JA game.

If there is anyone out there that knows how to do this please help me your my only hope (hahaha jokes)

And yes I know that there is a Carbon City map already available on the JKHub download files but that one isn't complete the one in

Knights Of The Force is.

Much appreciated,

BenSolo

You need pakscape. and you need to create a file PK3 with pakscape. inside it you need to put the folder

"maps" with BSP files of the map you desire. you need to do the same thing for the shaders, and textures folders used by the maps you want to play.

i hope the maps will contain almost 1 info_player_start startpoint entity, or you can play only on multiplayer.

BenSolo likes this

Copy all maps, levelshots, textures and shaders, music models, and sounds folders in a custom PK3 and place into gamedata/base of your JA.

start the game and load the maps with devmap command.

You NEED to know the name of maps you want to play. so i suggest to take a paper and pen and to write the name of all BSP files contained into the map folder