How can i made hapslah anakin animations (from Movie Duels 2 mod) compatible with toshi's anakin model?

I don't know why but this method always crash the game for me. I was able to replace the animations by importing them model in Blender, then exporting t back (without any changes) and set the animations file in the gla section. 

Details can be found here https://jkhub.org/topic/7971-backhand-version-of-ashuras-high-quality-starkiller-hilt/page-4

thanks, but i've just done it and now the skin doesn't work (now is a stormtrooper with the default animations)

what can i do?

Do you have a skype? PM it to me and I'll see if I can help you.

I don't know why but this method always crash the game for me. I was able to replace the animations by importing them model in Blender, then exporting t back (without any changes) and set the animations file in the gla section. 

Details can be found here https://jkhub.org/topic/7971-backhand-version-of-ashuras-high-quality-starkiller-hilt/page-4

Uh.....what?

Do you have a skype? PM it to me and I'll see if I can help you.

Uh.....what?

Modifying the files via notepad or hex editor either crash the game or get so many errors, the mode doesn't loads and get the default stormtrooper model just like JV Order. So I figured out how to do it using Blender (posted my process in the link above) and made a Starkiller pack using Katanamaru's backhand animations.

Modifying the files via notepad or hex editor either crash the game or get so many errors, the mode doesn't loads and get the default stormtrooper model just like JV Order. So I figured out how to do it using Blender (posted my process in the link above) and made a Starkiller pack using Katanamaru's backhand animations.

I wouldn't have posted the tutorial if it didn't work, I've done it so many times.

I wouldn't have posted the tutorial if it didn't work, I've done it so many times.

I'm not saying it doesn't works. I guess it should as it is very similar as the instructions another member gave me a some time ago. I just said I always have problems (I see JV Order has similar problems) doing it this way so I use an alternate method.