what command for shaders prevent wall grabs?

textures/system/clip
{
	qer_trans	0.5
	surfaceparm	noimpact
	surfaceparm	nomarks
	surfaceparm	nodraw
	surfaceparm	nonsolid
	surfaceparm	nonopaque
	surfaceparm	playerclip
	surfaceparm	monsterclip
	surfaceparm	trans
	q3map_nolightmap
}

I dont have anything that is called player clip (player block does exist) but maybe I can shed some light on this. Playerclip is a surface paramater, thus everything that clips for a player

surfaceparm playerclip

Blocks player movement through a nonsolid texture. Other game world entities can pass through a brush marked playerclip. The intended use for this is to block the player but not block projectiles like rockets. This keyword is found in "common/clip" so you shouldn't need to specify this.

Design Notes:

playerclip is often useful for "smoothing" out the geometry of the map, preventing the player from snagging on objects. It is also used in open sky areas of maps, preventing the player from flying too high and seeing the "Hall of Mirrors" effect at the bottom of the cloud layer.

Since on itself, as you read cannot block a grab wall, since it will pass through, as described. 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Loda has a solution to this he used. He said just use a clip brush but it can't be like one grid from the surface. I had already tried 1 or two grids thinking the clip shader failed at stopping it.

But I then put it at his suggestion of 16 grids, and the clip shader did indeed stop the wall grab feature in jka at that distance. I only did it to my skybox so ppl could not wallgrab the skybox. Oddly they can still do the vertical wall run on it just not the grabs.