My own two personal projects....

I watched the opening scene before I had to rush off - I like the opening camera work (slightly steadier would have made it perfect, but I don't think it's possible to do anything other than free-roam with the mouse in JKA anyway so not a big deal). My one complaint from the opening scene is that the lighting needs to be better. I can barely see the characters!

Also - have you considered uploading to YouTube for higher resolution?

TheWhitePhoenix and yeyo JK like this

I watched the opening scene before I had to rush off - I like the opening camera work (slightly steadier would have made it perfect, but I don't think it's possible to do anything other than free-roam with the mouse in JKA anyway so not a big deal). My one complaint from the opening scene is that the lighting needs to be better. I can barely see the characters!

Also - have you considered uploading to YouTube for higher resolution?

I would upload to Youtube, but with the whole website being copyright hungry when it comes to music and such, that's a rocky road. But that's a maybe. As for the brightness, sorry about that. In game when I was filming, the brightness was okay. But whenever I exit the game, the screen gets darker in brightness. And believe me, I've TRIED everything with this ViewSonic screen to make it brighter, but it could only do so much. So I might have to get a new screen altogether.

But thanks, Kualan. ^_^ Any feedback and criticism is appreciated. The camera work is suprisingly easy to work with if you have a mouse that's cooperative enough. It's been a long time since I made one of these. Last one was...two years ago. O_O

DarthDementous likes this
  • 1 month later...

Ohhhhhhkay. An update. Well, Episode 1 is finished filming everyone, but unfortunately the editing will have to wait cause of one thing: My video card. Long story short, I need to upgrade the parts in my computer cause my graphics card is dying. This old Cybertron of mine is 3 years old and I need to upgrade it before I can go back to editing. Sorry about the delays in announcements. Between that and Fallout New Vegas with the Tale of Two Wastelands mod, I've had somethings occupying my time.

JAWSFreelao and ZanderNao like this