Dusty's Patch as a "sub-mod"?

You can't just make mods of these kind compatible with each other. The jagamex86/jk2gamex86 of your mod has to be a merging of your code with JK:Enhanced.

So unless your mod is based on the code from JK:Enhanced, making the two compatible is impossible.

I can foresee it working though if you had a git repo and you pulled the changes from the JK:Enhanced repository though.

You can't just make mods of these kind compatible with each other. The jagamex86/jk2gamex86 of your mod has to be a merging of your code with JK:Enhanced.

So unless your mod is based on the code from JK:Enhanced, making the two compatible is impossible.

I can foresee it working though if you had a git repo and you pulled the changes from the JK:Enhanced repository though.

I've done enough JA coding to know that Eez. Red didn't do everything for me  :P

Basically it could be a branch of your mod and maybe instead of having 3 under-used forums for my mod I could just have one sub-forum for it under the JK: E forums.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I've done enough JA coding to know that Eez. Red didn't do everything for me  :P

Basically it could be a branch of your mod and maybe instead of having 3 under-used forums for my mod I could just have one sub-forum for it under the JK: E forums.

If I may Dusty, if a JA Enhanced patch with the super Saber Lock and all the stuff you added to base SP could be done for JK:E as well in the future, that would be AWESOME! :D

Maksman likes this
  • 2 weeks later...