Mace Windu Jedi Knight

Did you know that in a comic that's called Star Wars Tales #13: Stones, Mace Windu was a Jedi Knight that used to have hair almost like a Samurai's hairstyle, and is when he first builds himself a purple lightsaber. This is why I think it should be cool to add the Samurai style hair on one of the Mace Windu models we got on here.

Mace_Windu_Jedi_Knight.JPG

Did you know that in a comic that's called Star Wars Tales #13: Stones, Mace Windu was a Jedi Knight that used to have hair almost like a Samurai's hairstyle, and is when he first builds himself a purple lightsaber. This is why I think it should be cool to add the Samurai style hair on one of the Mace Windu models we got on here.

Mace_Windu_Jedi_Knight.JPG

421823471-dcd7dbea90adc3b105508d0fd52905

KyleKatarn1995, Seven and zOrg like this

But seriously, this might be the look you're looking for:

samuel-l-jackson_1.jpg

That is from the movie called "Jackie Brown". There he looks like a younger Mace Windu with the hair style from the character you want.

Yeah!! That's more like a young Samurai-like warrior there! He should be perfect. :)

By the way, @. I think this Jedi Trainer from Jedi Outcast definitely has the hairstyle that Mace Windu had in the comics. This should be a good choice.

JKA_jeditrainer.png

Yep, looks good. I think @@Kualan edited together an awesome Mace Windu that looked super realistic, perhaps this hair could be frankensteined onto the character then have the skin edited to make the hair darker, then just add some new robes to him.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Yep, looks good. I think @@Kualan edited together an awesome Mace Windu that looked super realistic, perhaps this hair could be frankensteined onto the character then have the skin edited to make the hair darker, then just add some new robes to him.

Do you have link to that Windu?