Protocol Animations?

I probably am not the first person to notice this, but when you select your playermodel as a Protocol Droid, you will notice it has a walking and running animation.

What you will also notice is that it does NOT have a running and walking animation for moving backwards.

I'm not really asking for any new animations here at all, but I was thinking it could be possible reverse the walking and running protocol animations to make it look like the protocol is moving backwards, and apply these new backward animations to the backward movement?

It's just that I don't think Ravensoftware had time for finishing this animation for the Protocol. It would be nice to have it.

eh, when I was bored I playermodel'd myself into a protocol droid and noticed that the arms don't even move! :(

so we need a protocol droid animations overhaul, so that they'd animate properly with guns and sabers (by properly I mean like they would in the movies, not like non-droids would)

• 2 weeks later...

I just started looking into this aswell and I have a solution. Macman did a skin/model (which I have and been working with) that allows players to be the model itself and works. I think the only hard part of transferring Kylo's skins stuff to the macman model will be transferring over the images and setting up the shaders again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl8icv7ttex4z7y/C3PO-Macman.pk3?dl=0

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

I just started looking into this aswell and I have a solution. Macman did a skin/model (which I have and been working with) that allows players to be the model itself and works. I think the only hard part of transferring Kylo's skins stuff to the macman model will be transferring over the images and setting up the shaders again.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl8icv7ttex4z7y/C3PO-Macman.pk3?dl=0

Ooooh, is Mac-Man suppose to be the lovely relative of Pac-Man? :)

my_pet_pac_man_meets____pac_man__by_luno

Zappa_0 likes this