Conventions/Expos Cosplay!

I've been wanting to go, but haven't been able to find the time/money whenever there was one anywhere close(ish) to me.

But I plan on going to some eventually, just gotta get around to it!

Ick, tell me about it. Last year I managed to get to loads! This year, I'm struggling for the funding to do it, so I've only made it to two, with only two more planned. This one coming up happens to be in my immediate local area, so I don't have to spend a lot of money getting there.

Yeah, the issue with me is none have been anywhere near me.

Well, I take that back...there was one last year, but I didn't hear about it till about 1 week before hand, and had no job for the money :P

Next year there is supposedly one happening in July that'll be only 1-2 hours away, gonna look into it. Dunno yet.

Yeah, the issue with me is none have been anywhere near me.

Well, I take that back...there was one last year, but I didn't hear about it till about 1 week before hand, and had no job for the money :P

Next year there is supposedly one happening in July that'll be only 1-2 hours away, gonna look into it. Dunno yet.

Yeah, that's one of the good things about these kind of events. If you can't make it one year, it's almost always on again in the same spot the following year. :P

Any ideas which characters you'd like to try out, if any?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wanting to go, but haven't been able to find the time/money whenever there was one anywhere close(ish) to me.

But I plan on going to some eventually, just gotta get around to it!

Same here! Cosplaying sounds like fun, though I've never done it. My brother and his wife have however, as TF2 characters.

*snip*

I just wanted to say, that you look spot-on as The Doctor ;)

Azatha likes this