Looking for this old Starkiller model

Hello there!

I've been looking for this model for years but I cannot find it yet. It used to be on a popular replacement pack for MBII like 6 or 5 years ago, but I cannot find it anymore.

I really liked this model and this is the only picture that I can provide, do any of you have that model by any chance? 

Thanks beforehand.

EXwky5x.jpg

maybe you should try mrwonko's site? I must admit, I kinda like the tunic on this model :D

alternatively, maybe it was in Spanki's Jedi Customization pack?

I don't think so....It to me looks more like a custom model. The textures around the arms don't use the usual Anakin Skywalker glove textures.

I already tried to look for it on Mr Wonko's site, nothing at all, as far as I know, this was an exclusive model of HB's replacement pack back in 2010-2011 or so. I've been trying to know who was the author and I found something. 

The outfit of Kualan's TCW Plo koon looks really similar but with different colors, perhaps this was one of his old models? 

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2436-jedi-master-plo-koon-tcw/ Just look at the back, it's pretty similar. 

However even if I'm right, it seems that this model was never added to JKhub or JK3files, so I don't know :(