Script that change saber

Hmm for example i am in the fight with single lightsaber. In the cutscene enemy destroy my saber BUT i have a second - diffrent one in the pocket XD

How to change the lightsaber like that with script?

And If someone have a list of the options that we can use with Academy let me know. I have one - https://github.com/JACoders/OpenJK/wiki/ICARUS-Scripting but i found out that there are not all of them.

make two npcs with the same content except the saber.

Then, when your first npc lose his saber (saber_throw ?), place the camera on the enemy during some seconds (or just make a black fade during 100ms), remove your npc and spawn the second npc with the second saber at the same place.

People will think it is still the same npc but with  a new saber.

AND GO FINISH YOUR OTHER MAPS BEFORE !!!! :D :D :D

Langerd and Tauns like this

make two npcs with the same content except the saber.

Then, when your first npc lose his saber (saber_throw ?), place the camera on the enemy during some seconds (or just make a black fade during 100ms), remove your npc and spawn the second npc with the second saber at the same place.

People will think it is still the same npc but with  a new saber.

AND GO FINISH YOUR OTHER MAPS BEFORE !!!! :D :D :D

He he .. I have a very hard time lately.. Sry for making everybody waiting. I want to finish them.. but i have many life problems .. spiecially myself .

*Cough*

//(BHVD)
set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_SABER1", "<saber name>" );

;)

As BehavEd mentions, saber1 is the "main" saber (right hand), and saber2 is the left hand blade. Setting either to "none" will remove the specific lightsaber.

Will check it soon ;)

Many thanks for answers!