Mind trick options

I was always wondering if it's possible to enhance the abilities of the mind trick. The only thing it can is confusing enemies or taking control of them, which is pretty lame if you ask me. It simply gives you the opportunity to confuse them so you can kill them better. My idea is to give the mind trick a few more options you can choose from.

Imagine something like this - You use the mind trick on an enemy and this shows up:

Press to take control of the enemy.

Press [K] to kill the enemy.

Press [J] to stun the enemy.

Press to make the enemy an ally.

Press [L] to stop the mind trick.

My idea is based on my expectations when I first played Jedi Outcast and saw the force power. I thought the mind trick was able to do a lot more cool stuff, but I was disappointed when it turned out that you can only confuse/control an enemy.

I was always wondering if it's possible to enhance the abilities of the mind trick. The only thing it can is confusing enemies or taking control of them, which is pretty lame if you ask me. It simply gives you the opportunity to confuse them so you can kill them better. My idea is to give the mind trick a few more options you can choose from.

Imagine something like this - You use the mind trick on an enemy and this shows up:

Press to take control of the enemy.

Press [K] to kill the enemy.

Press [J] to stun the enemy.

Press to make the enemy an ally.

Press [L] to stop the mind trick.

My idea is based on my expectations when I first played Jedi Outcast and saw the force power. I thought the mind trick was able to do a lot more cool stuff, but I was disappointed when it turned out that you can only confuse/control an enemy.

If you use the mindtrick ability, and the options appear on-screen to choose which option you want, you will want the timescale to be at 0 when the mind trick options are visible, and sets back to 1 once you select an option. That way you don't have any enemy attacking you while making a decision.

Lancelot likes this