base
info.plist

japlus

MacOS

PkgInfo

Resources 

Jedi Academy MP
Jedi Academy SP

If we can't figure this out, i can just run it on a small Windows partition, this is just a matter of convenience xD

The image is broken for me. Also, what does the icon for the game in Launchpad look like?

For me, double clicking the MP application inside the package crashes because it expects to be launched from a sandbox (which is set up by SWJKJA.app / the main application). That's why JKJALaunch has a rather roundabout way of launching MP with the App Store version. If your version is at all different from the one I got from the App Store there might be issues?

If I double click the Jedi Academy MP it launches straight into MP normally, the only problem afterwards is connecting to servers, I downloaded this in September 2015, it's version 1.0.1 I think. The Icon in the Launchpad is like so by the way: 

icon256.png

Maybe it has to do with that yes, I think i'll just open the map in another computer, which I know will work there, until there is a way of doing it here! Save you guys the trouble, you been real MVP's so far keeping up with me xD