Episode 7 Maps?

I started making a Skellig Michael map a few years ago, and then when I found out that was the island they used for filming the

First Jedi Temple Luke is hiding at

I've been looking at it again.  Originally I wanted to do it in Cryengine though...so I haven't made much progress as far as JKA goes - I'd be happy to share references I have for it though if someone wants to take a shot at it.

Langerd, Lancelot and Smoo like this

JKG Developer

The most important things we need are references. Sure, there are lots of images available, but we have to wait for the home video release, so we have them in

different angles and in a good quality.

For a The Force Awakens based map, I would suggest the Starship Graveyard on Jakku. It's available for Battlefront, so it shouldn't be too

difficult to get reference images from that map.

Darth Sion and dark_apprentice like this

The most important things we need are references. Sure, there are lots of images available, but we have to wait for the home video release, so we have them in

different angles and in a good quality.

For a The Force Awakens based map, I would suggest the Starship Graveyard on Jakku. It's available for Battlefront, so it shouldn't be too

difficult to get reference images from that map.

To be fair, that's a great shout!  :winkthumb: Personally, I'd still like to see a better developed Starkiller Base. It's the forest area, below that irks me about the current one we have. It just doesn't look.. I dunno.. Appealing enough :mellow:.