[Question] Map to Blender

Thank you for the answer, can you help me how can I check the normals ?

Hit space and type the - make normals consistent and enter. You can check many options in the internet. Many times they are helpful. And of course You changed quads to tris? If it is ase You must select Your map and hit lctrl+T

Academy doesnt read the quads objects the same goes with GTKradiant and even MD3 or Mod viewers. All objects must be created from triangles.

Hope it will work. If not some screens would be heplful :)

Hit space and type the - make normals consistent and enter. You can check many options in the internet. Many times they are helpful. And of course You changed quads to tris? If it is ase You must select Your map and hit lctrl+T

Academy doesnt read the quads objects the same goes with GTKradiant and even MD3 or Mod viewers. All objects must be created from triangles.

Hope it will work. If not some screens would be heplful :)

Thank you, but this is doesn't work for me :(, any ideas ?

Hmm from quick checking the parts that are not in the blend file are the patches right?

Check the ase converter. Also check if Your Ase file works correctly in GTKradiant. If it doesnt work there too ot means that something is not right with blender importer

And no problem ;) helping people is something that keeps me goin.. I dont like feeling useless

Hmm from quick checking the parts that are not in the blend file are the patches right?

Check the ase converter. Also check if Your Ase file works correctly in GTKradiant. If it doesnt work there too ot means that something is not right with blender importer

And no problem ;) helping people is something that keeps me goin.. I dont like feeling useless

Yes the blender is working.  With Gtkraidant i tryed to export the missing parts to obj, but they are not exported, I think the problem is with these objects.

And next point. There are 1000 objects in blender. Maybe there is some limit.

@@mrwonko HELP!

I don't think there is a limit because I tryed to import a map with more then 1000 objects (this was around 6000) and this map is worked (this was the mustafar, you can see it in my previous posts. Also I can't import a lot of maps without missing parts.

And do you have got some idea how can I fix it ?

I opened the .map to .ase converter (I didnt know there is .bsp to .ase converter 8/) And there is an option to choose numbers of subdivisions. Maybe use it instead. I think this converter is on jkhub file section