A Way to try a new weapon + New Weapon code stuff

@@ensiform @@ent did it! need just a fix on efx and Npc support and class damage and the first of my four weapons works perfectly! it did also altcharge atk! :D

and now second weapon... :sun:

Got succedee also with the second weapon!!! D: tomorrow i will end the third... is a like concussion weapon. so i can focus myself on the fourth weapon crash.

@@ensiform

@@ent

@@eezstreet

@@DT85

okay i am pretty near to ending this stuff. i added the weapons and they can be used with "give_ weaponname" cheat, i try to edit the "give all cheat" or change the array of HUD but it give me crashes when i was loading rhe last weapon before lightsaber.

so the code of SP can allow only 3 new slot weapons. the fourth slot is fulled by the Weapon Number parametere of Weapons.h

i have a little trouble about my second new weapon because when i write into the console give weapon_cannon it told me "unknown item" the other two works. 

so all i need to do is:

1: fix the second weapon missing item bug

2: change name and physics of WP_SONIC. i really not need because i fixed WP_JAWA, i can equip it and can shoot sonic projectiles. i will convert into WP_POISON with bowcaster physic :)

3: Npcs support for the WP_BLOODGUN and WP_CANNON.

WP_POISON is just a fix because player cannot use noghri stick without crash. so is a player version of Noghri stick. i am not sure about physic, if is better a physic like WP_BOWCASTER or a physic like WP_DEMP2 with a alt projectile that explode with a big gas clouds. mmm bowcaster got ricochet... i think i will make as DEMP2. 

when i end all this  stuff i think i will write a tutorial about add SP weapons.