Jedi Hunter Droid (sorta...)

How would that work?, i don't think there's specific sounds related to body movement? I'd just replace the misc sounds as usual.

Is this character an official Star Wars character? If so what is his/its real name? I can probably try to put some sounds together.

How would that work?, i don't think there's specific sounds related to body movement? I'd just replace the misc sounds as usual.

The animevents configuration file plays specific sounds per animation. You can tweak your MODView settings to hear these sounds play as the animation plays... assuming you extracted the sounds from the PK3.

Am I right? @@Xycaleth, @@eezstreet, @@DT85.

@@Psyk0Sith -- I have this "Foley Studio" SoundFX

plugin for 3ds Max8:

https://vimeo.com/137026749

...if you'd like to collaborate an a single animation demo test.

EG-5 Jedi Hunter Droid. There's some youtube fight sequences but i don't think there's anything good enough to source material from.

I've looked into it, this droid doesn't really have a voice, he has some attack sounds but he doesn't actually speak any words. I can PROBABLY obtain the attack sounds without too much trouble, but I can't promise anything until i've looked at the game files which the character is in.

Also to mention this character is supposed to have 2 lightsabers. You will find them both in Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels for Wii. :winkthumb:

Metatronicks likes this

I think I can create the voice acting for the droid. :)

I go to create this and post here. You have just to say me if that's good or not. ;)

@ : This droid have a voice in Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes on Nintendo DS ! His voice is very cool in the game ^^

Alright, I can look into it. :)

Edit: Downloading that game on PC. I will take a look and see what I can put together for a soundpack.

Darth Sion and Psyk0Sith like this

Hey @, just wanna throw this out there and acknowledge what you're doing, as far as the sounds go. A PM probably would be more professional, but just wanna say that it's appreciated that you're bringing up all these sound packs for different characters. It certainly helps a great deal, as far as accuracy to the character and essentially, gives them "life", in the game, rather than running 'round a map being a deaf mute :lol:. So, keep up the great work!

Hey @, just wanna throw this out there and acknowledge what you're doing, as far as the sounds go. A PM probably would be more professional, but just wanna say that it's appreciated that you're bringing up all these sound packs for different characters. It certainly helps a great deal, as far as accuracy to the character and essentially, gives them "life", in the game, rather than running 'round a map being a deaf mute  :lol:. So keep up the great work!

That's why I made them. When I first got Jedi Academy I was so saddened I could not spawn or play as Darth Vader. I found JKHub, got myself the Darth Vader mod, and boy was I happy! Until I noticed the voices were cuts from the movie with background noise/music/effects. A model isn't a model without a complete clear high quality soundpack. Even if they are frowned upon by porting rules they certainly are not illegal and I will continue to complete the Kylo Ren soundpack and try to make a EG-5 Jedi Hunter Droid soundpack.

Darth Sion likes this

Extract the sounds for the original Saber Droid and enable it's animevents in ModView.

I'm testing Kyle with all his sounds extracted but no audio is playing, there's no options for it...at least not in modview 2.1. If i add the regular "_humanoid\animevents.cfg" into the EG5 dir and start changing audio path and files, it should play saberdroid sounds when the "events" happen?

BOTH_DEATH1 AEV_SOUNDCHAN 13 CHAN_AUTO sound/player/bodyfall_human%d.wav 1 3 0

becomes this:

BOTH_DEATH1 AEV_SOUNDCHAN 13 CHAN_AUTO sound/chars/saberdoid/sd_bodyfall%d.mp3 1 2 0

@@Psyk0Sith - It's ModView 2.5 that allows playing sounds from the animevents.cfg...

After you load the Saber Droid's model.glm you should see under the Edit menu the sound options become available-- choose:  Allow "animevent.cfg" audio-file playing"

I think I installed WinAMP to keep that damn WMP from spamming my screen while playing the animations&sounds in ModView.

Psyk0Sith likes this

Ok it's working, but now when i swap paths in the file, it says cannot find the mp3, despite having the sound in the correct folder (i'm still re-checking where it could be wrong).

Ok there's the option to edit the sounds with modview so that should work.

Edited by Psyk0Sith
Archangel35757 likes this

Ok it's working, but now when i swap paths in the file, it says cannot find the mp3, despite having the sound in the correct folder (i'm still re-checking where it could be wrong).

Ok there's the option to edit the sounds with modview so that should work.

The game is downloaded, I have it installing. I'll be sure to check this droid is definitely in the game. If this droid is in the game, you will have a soundpack from me, like I did with your Malgus model. :winkthumb:

Darth Sion likes this

I think I can create the voice acting for the droid. :)

I go to create this and post here. You have just to say me if that's good or not. ;)

@ : This droid have a voice in Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes on Nintendo DS ! His voice is very cool in the game ^^

I don't think he is in the game. At least I can't seem to find the character in the game with his voice.

@@Psyk0Sith Sorry man, can't get sounds of this character. He's only available in the Wii version of Lightsaber Duels and I don't have a Wii, and emulators are terrible, but it's not all bad because he doesn't speak anyway, he just has a few mechanical grunt sounds when he makes an attack. Unfortunately sources are practically non-existent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrHFVstSjo

I am certain this will be easy to replicate with Base JA sound editing, if you get any time to do so.