78 members have voted

1. 1. Models

• Han Solo (Original Trilogy)
    • Luke Skywalker (Original Trilogy)
    • Princess Leia (Original Trilogy)
    • Ki-Adi Mundi
    • Poe Dameron
    • Obi-wan (Ep1, Ep2, EpIV)
    • Nien Nunb (Or general Sullustan model)
    • Other (State in reply)

Unpopular opinion here I guess,

He looks a little bit chubby, I kinda liked your first version more, the texture work on this one is great though, but it doesn't look like quinlan imo.

He probably just seems 'chubby' for the same reason some folks felt that way about the Aayla model - @@Scerendo makes his models based on actual human proportions, whereas the traditional JKA style skews towards a slightly more exaggerated one (e.g. male heads are slightly larger, female waists are a lot thinner) etc. If the final results of the previous Quinlan/Aayla are anything to go by, you don't notice it in-game at all.

Unpopular opinion here I guess,

He looks a little bit chubby, I kinda liked your first version more, the texture work on this one is great though, but it doesn't look like quinlan imo.

He is definitely thicker than the previous model, my intention was to make him bulkier, hence the bigger arms, shoulders and chest. His stomach and waist are still relatively slim. I also added a bit more volume to his trousers and tunic, to emphasis a bit of bagginess. I have noticed in the clone wars cartoons alot of the characters tunics are oddly form fitting in parts, which doesn't translate so well to a more realistic style imo.

He probably just seems 'chubby' for the same reason some folks felt that way about the Aayla model - @@Scerendo makes his models based on actual human proportions, whereas the traditional JKA style skews towards a slightly more exaggerated one (e.g. male heads are slightly larger, female waists are a lot thinner) etc. If the final results of the previous Quinlan/Aayla are anything to go by, you don't notice it in-game at all.

Pretty much this, its a bit of a combination of his appearance in the cartoon and Doug Wangler, who was the model they used for the comics - and he's quite a big guy.

LucyTheAlien and The Punisher like this

Yeah its something I've been trying to get around to for awhile now, admittedly its one of first things Spaghetti really wanted to get in the game - just life and other things have got in the way. I am looking at it now atm, but I also need to fix and lower the polycount of the models of Aayla, and Quinlan has got a new model completely that needs to be tested and tweaked.

0OYvvK.png

a little too red, I'd recommend changing the blood color in my smart material to a darker red. Should help reduce that effect

Scerendo likes this