I'm looking for some NPC / model viewer. Some in which I can display the NPC and where I can view the model animations.
I plan to do the Fan-Made Comics. I would like to display model (NPC) with a specific animation that I currently need. Then, make a screenshot and put the character on the background.
That's why I need model viewer... or NPC viewer.
Is there such a thing?

As @@mrwonko said, Modview is the tool you need to view NPCs/animations using Jedi Academy assets. I've been using it myself for several years now to make comics (see my sig) and it's a great tool. If you ever need any help or tips in using it to bring your comic to life feel free to drop me a PM sometime. I'd love to see more people using JKA tools to create machinima.

• 5 months later...

I have one question about ModView: Can I add a weapon to the character in ModView or I have to do it in some photo editor?

You can bolt a weapon to the r_hand tag. If you go to the left panel and go to tags, find r_hand and right click, then go to "bolt model to tag" or something similar. Then go to the weapons2 folder in your base (where your player models are for ModView) and select the .glm for the weapon you want. Could be blaster or saber or whatever.

Kualan likes this